Sunday, March 29, 2009

Columbus Crew Game

Ok, I had never been to a soccer game before, but now I am a fan.

I get a message from my friend Jason yesterday asking if I wanted to go to a Columbus Crew game. I had never been to one and it sounded fun, so I decided to go. I was hoping I would have a good time, and I did!



He messaged me by telling me that I would love the tickets because they were in the hooligan section. My first thought was "great, a bunch of rowdy drunks." But, as the game started, it actually was the best section to be sitting in.

The game started and I watched as people in the stands started getting up and beating on drums, playing horns, cheering and generally having fun. I didn't know the cheers at first, but I ended up cheering right along with everyone. It was a fun day. I know that Melissa, Jason, and I are planning on going to as many games as we can! They are only $15 a ticket, so that isn't bad at all!

1 comment:

Dax said...

Futbol is so fun to watch. I got into when I became friends with the coach at ISU