Thursday, April 16, 2009

Just the little things in life...

Its amazing how one day we wake up and we start realizing how much life has to offer.

Spring is getting here and each day the sun shines, it makes me happy that spring has finally gotten here. I have always been a winter person, but I have not been used to dealing with winters up here in Columbus. This is my second one and, thank goodness I am not affected, I see why people are so grumpy in this town! The winter zaps all the happiness right out of people!

Regardless, I have started appreciating the smaller things in life. Each time I go to the Franklin Park Conservatory for a walk, I take in the beauty that the grounds hold, not only from the way its set up, but the way nature comes together and shows us how truly beautiful she is, is remarkable.

In the spirit of appreciating the small things, I have always valued friendship above all in my life. I am deeply humbled by their presence in my life and appreciate each minute I am able to spend with them.

I just felt like being sappy and what better way to express it than on the blog!

No comments: