Monday, September 8, 2008

Friends: Why they are here.

Most of the time, I don't think that people look at their friends with the same kind of love and admiration that I think I do. I love my friends just as much as I love my family. In a lot of instances, my friends are my family.

When I left Arkansas, I left a lot of friends behind and I miss them terribly. I find myself just sitting at my desk, wondering what they are doing and how they are doing. Dax, Tiger, Veronica, Danielle, Brett, Tara, Casey, Warren, Chris, Brett, Gary, and so on.

I have gained a lot of new friends here in Columbus. I have found a few that I really feel that I have come to know and they are going to be some of my best friends. I have found a few that the more I get to know, the more I want to know better. They are just good people. I meet new people every day and its a great part about being in a new city. I only hope over time, these people still remain my friends.

One good thing is that my best friend Karrie lives here now. She is the greatest and I love her. My other best friend Josh is here and thankfully he keeps me sane. Whether it be by medicated alcohol or listening to me on a hard day, I know they are my best friends. Marshall is getting close... not quite there yet!

I just felt like blogging a tribute to my friends. I have been on an emotional roller coaster today and wanted to do it while I was thinking about it.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

YESS!!! I made the blog.
I love you too, Boo.

Dax said...

if i had emotions this would have made me cry.

Brettly said...

I hope that I was one of those bretts. Miss you lots.