Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Arkansas: Last Day

As I woke up Saturday, I wanted to surprise my parents by showing up to a car show that was being held in downtown Little Rock. So, thats exactly what I did! I went to the show and visited with them and my sister, uncle and nephew. Below are some pics from that.



After that, I went to Arkansas Tech, to go to the game. I went to CJ's Big Boy Burgers, because they are the best in Russellville, and then went to visit one of my best friends, Veronica.

After I visited with her, I went to the game. Unfortunately, every team I rooted for on Saturday lost. ATU lost by a touchdown. Arkansas lost by 2 points and Ohio State lost. So, it just wasn't a good day for me to be rooting for football, but I had fun visiting with my friends and visiting my old school! So, it was worth it!

No comments: