Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Trip to Arkansas, Friends

I finally decide to go back home to Arkansas to visit my friends this past week. I left early on Wednesday morning and get to Arkansas around 3pm. So, I leave earlier than expected and get to Arkansas earlier than expected. Which is ok!

The first thing I do, is go see Dax at Bed Bath and Beyond. The bitch is waiting for me at the door! Who knew! We caught up and I waited for a phone call from Tiger.



Well, during that time, my friend Brett called me and we went for a drink. Thus a night ensued of visiting and catching up. Brett and I were joined by my friend Elizabeth and Tiger.

We went to Bene Vita and had a few drinks, which were cheap and not very strong. We decided to have dinner, so we go to a sushi restaurant in downtown Little Rock. It was a fun night! The lady's name was Kat and she had a great personality, along with her mother who were working. We sat and ate and they drank, and it was a great night!

No comments: