Saturday, August 9, 2008

New Toy... Coming soon!

I finally decided I wanted it. I asked Jeremy, thru some pleading and reasoning, if he would buy me the item I so desired to get and guess what?? I AM GETTING AN IPHONE! YAY!

I don't know why I am excited. I have not had a new phone, let alone a GREAT phone in my life. I usually just get the crappy ones because I don't want to waste the money, but this seemed like a good, worthwhile investment.



It will be here in about ten days... It was alot easier than I thought to get. I went to the store and ordered it and it is being shipped to the store. After it gets there, I go to the store and get it.

The ONLY downfall I have to this... I have to sign another 2 year contract with ATT. I have been free of them for the past 2 years because I didn't know if I wanted to stay with them, but I guess I don't have a choice for the next 2 years. Maybe they will wow me... I seriously doubt it, but here is to hoping!

I can't wait!! :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

did you go to the ATT store or the Apple store? Why 10 days to get? Out of stock? Questions, questions.