Saturday, August 30, 2008

A Weekend... thats all...

This has been an enjoyable weekend so far. After work on Friday, Marshall and I went to the Greek Festival in downtown Columbus. First of all, this is an awesome church. They are in the process of renovation and addition right now, but you could tell it is a very beautiful church. Go here for the website to view: Greek Festival.


You wanna talk about some GREAT food! I had a Gyro, it was an overstuffed, full filled, mouth full of goodness. I also had some black pepper greek fries, awesome! After the food part, I had some Greek desserts. Apparently these pastries are cooked by little old greek women. I don't know if that adds to the appeal, but it made it worth the payment! Talk about some GREAT food! YUMMO!


Well, after that, I went home and got some much needed sleep. Saturday morning: Guess what... first day of fanatic Ohio State Football. I was sooo not in the mood to deal with the first game traffic. I was headed to the gym and surprisingly there was no traffic, well, none to deal with directly for the game. After the gym, I headed down Neil Avenue, taking the scenic route home, and I noticed that the leaves were either changing colors, or they were dead. Either way, I was just remembering how things happened last year. Autumn is early...which means that winter is right around the corner! Yay!


I am fan of winter... call me idiotic, but I hate heat.




No comments: