Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Part Time Job

Ok, who thinks I am mean enough to be a security guard/bouncer for a LESBIAN club?


Well, apparently the good people at Wall Street seem to think I am! (I am, I am just being dramatic.) So, with that, I started working there.

They are a GREAT group of people to work with. They are fun and they know how to have fun. The job requires that I be stern with people, to protect the bar itself, but I am enjoying it so far. With the bar on my side, I can kick people out! WOO HOO!

Anyway, its a great place to work so far. The only things I don't like is that the hours are late night and I cannot dance while working. I love to dance, but I make due!

Here is the club: Wall Street

2 comments:

Dax said...

i don't know why but i really really want to laugh right now

Unknown said...

really?!