Tuesday, July 29, 2008

My friend Josh's Birthday


Josh, one of my dearest friends, had a birthday this past week, on Sunday, July 27th to be exact. Well, being the friend that I am, I wanted to do something for him. If you are reading this, you should know that if you are my friend, I will do anything for you and if you are a really good friend like Josh, I try to make it special.

So, I decided to do something on Thursday night because I was going out of town and I wanted to do something before his actual birthday, which I knew would be busy and I would be exhausted. Yes, call me selfish but I wanted to celebrate with him.

The evening started out by me making cupcakes for him, that I actually took to Wall Street. I am glad they were good because he ate one, which is all I wanted. They were for him, so if no one else ate any, I was fine... which was good because out of the 24 I made, I would say 18 of them got thrown in the trash.

We were there, along with his boyfriend John, which I finally got to actually talk to. He seems to be a good guy. The normal stomper group was there and they made the night fun. So, after we got done at Wall Street, we headed over to AWOL where we did bad karaoke and such. It was fun. Josh did not end up on the street like he did last year. I wish I would have kept that picture because it was funny as hell!



After we got done at AWOL, we went to TeeJay's Country whatever and had the barn yard buster. For someone who is watching what he eats and is measuring calories each day, it was decided that those should be put on Friday... 1600 calorie meal!

So, overall it was a great time. I really enjoyed Josh's birthday. I hope he did too. I love that little mexican! :)

Here is a clip that Marshall took from line dancing. I am towards the end, dancing badly with Chase!

1 comment:

Dax said...

you never did anything like that for my birthday.... oh wait.. yeah you did.. you flew to salt lake... WHOO HOO... Colubmus this year!